- Versatile combustion and NOx emissions monitoring solution
- Fast response time
- Unrivalled performance
- Obtain accurate readings with high repeatability
- Easy to install and low operational requirements
- Non-depleting light-based measurement and electronic flow control keeps costs low
The SERVOPRO NOx gas analyser uses Chemiluminescence detection technology to measure NO, or NO/NO2/NOx concentrations all in one analyser.
This versatile analyser is perfect for continuous monitoring of ambient air or of industrial stationary source emissions. The SERVOPRO NOx response time is also fast enough to be used in emissions testing in engines and vehicles.
Easy to use with automatic calibration and full scale auto ranging, this gas analyser can be calibrated for four measurement ranges (from ultra-low to high ppm) and is easy to install and operate.
- Continuous emissions monitoring (CEMs)
- Ambient air monitoring
- Scrubber efficiency
- Combustion efficiency
- Turbine/generator feedback control
- Process gas analysis
- Vehicle emissions
- Engine testing
- SCR/SNCR feedback control
Related Case Studies
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.
Precise measurement of sulphur dioxide in ambient air using proven pulsed UV Fluorescent technology. Ideal for industrial applications that require ultra-low emissions monitoring of sulphur dioxide.
Fuji Electric ZPB High Performance Infrared Gas Analyser
A high performance analyser capable of simultaneous and continuous measurement of up to 5 components in a sample gas.