EMS travel to Budapest for CEM 2018
1 May 2018
EMS is traveling to Budapest, Hungary on the 16th-18th of May to take part in the 13th International Conference and Exhibition on Emissions Monitoring – CEM 2018.
CEM 2018 provides the ideal platform to showcase our award-winning range of cost effective particulate monitors for Environmental Monitoring and Process Control applications. This range of monitors use a patented triboelectric technology, certified to air quality standards by TUV and MCERTS.
The event provides delegates with information on the latest technologies, applications, legislation and standards regarding emission monitoring of pollutants. Topics for this year’s conference include:
- Emission regulation and future monitoring challenges;
- Standards and quality;
- Dust measurement at low concentrations;
- Gaseous species at low concentrations;
- Mercury and Trace materials;
- Fence line monitoring and measurement of fugitive/diffuse emissions;
- Innovative measurement technology;
- Industrial case studies.
For more information and to discuss distribution opportunities, please find us at stand 43. Alternatively contact Jodie Abramski at firstname.lastname@example.org/ +44 114 272 2270