In-Situ Baro TROLL Instruments
- Flexible data logging
- Perfect for long term deployments with internal data storage
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant Titanium
The In-Situ Baro TROLL series consists of two barometric pressure and temperature probes designed for use in conjunction with the In-Situ Level TROLL and In-Situ Rugged TROLL. The Baro TROLL series are intended to compensate for changes in water level due to barometric pressure fluctuations. Connect with a for quick and easy data downloads.
In-Situ Baro TROLL
The titanium Baro TROLL contains highly precise barometric and temperature sensors, a data logger, and internal power in a 0.72-inch (1.83-cm) diameter housing. For use with the non-vented (absolute) In-Situ Level TROLL.
- Built-in Modbus/RS485, SDI-12, and 4-20 mA simplifies connection to SCADA and telemetry systems.
- Low-power system guarantees long-term operation – a minimum of 5 years or 2 million readings.
- Uses Win-Situ Baro Merge software for automatic post-correction of Level TROLL data.
In-Situ Rugged Baro TROLL
The Rugged Baro TROLL measures and logs barometric pressure data, which is used to compensate for changes in water level due to barometric fluctuations. For use with an In-Situ Rugged TROLL.
- Data from a Rugged Baro TROLL can be automatically post-corrected by using Win-Situ Baro Merge software.
- Use suspension wire (cable) with hanger for long-term deployments requiring minimal instrument access.
- Use direct-read Rugged TROLL cable when you need real-time access. The Rugged Baro TROLL can be connected to a telemetry system, PLC system, or logger
Related Case Studies
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.
In-Situ Level TROLL Series
A series of level loggers designed for storm water, coastal and river monitoring applications.
In-Situ Rugged Water Level Meter
A series of durable, accurate level tapes designed for ground water monitoring applications.