Hach Digital Differential pH Sensors
- Highly accurate with differential measurement technique
- Greater reliability – less downtime and maintenance
- Complete confidence in your data
- Versatile body styles and mounting options
- Replaceable salt bridge/protector extends the product’s working life
- Works well in harsh conditions
Hach Digital Differential pH Sensors work seamlessly with Hach’s Digital sc Controllers to provide reliable and accurate pH readings.
These sensors use a highly accurate differential measurement technique which uses three electrodes rather than two which are usually used in conventional pH sensors. This technique provides high accuracy and gives you complete confidence in your data.
A replaceable salt bridge/protector extends the working life of the sensor by protecting it from harsh process conditions.
The sensors are available in a variety of different body materials and come in four different mounting styles – convertible, insertion, immersion and sanitary.
Related Case Studies
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.
AquaTROLL 600 Multiparameter Water Quality Sonde
Customisable, powerful and easy-to-use multiparameter sonde. This sonde uses industry-leading water quality technology.