Fuji Electric ZPAF Biomass Gas Analyser
- Highly sensitive gas analyser ideal for use in biogas plants
- User-friendly operation
- Simultaneous and continuous gas monitoring
- Compact and lightweight design
- Easy Maintenance and automatic calibration
The ZPAF provides high stability and its compact and lightweight design makes it ideal for use within a Biogas plant.
The easy to use backlit LCD display makes operation of this gas analyser simple.
- Landfill site, waste storage sites
- Upstream and downstream gas treatment biogas
- Digesters and fermenters
- Sewage treatment plants and laboratories
CO2 and CH4 are measured by non-dispersion infrared method (NDIR). O2 is measured by fuel cell. H2S is measured by constant-potential electrolytic method.
Related Case Studies
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.
Chemiluminescence detection technology measures NO, or NO/NO 2 /NO x concentrations all in one analyser.
Fuji Electric ZFK8/ZKM In-situ Zirconia Oxygen Analyser
Designed to effectively and continuously measure the oxygen concentration of combustion exhaust gases produced by industrial boilers or furnaces.