Durag D-R 300 MCERTS Scattered Light Continuous Emissions Monitor
- MCERTS Accredited to help you stay compliant with current Environment Agency standards
- Instant access to parameter readings
- Live readings displayed through the onboard display
- The D-R 300 is installed externally to the particle flow
- MCERTS accreditation
- Measurement range: <1mg/m3 – 300mg/m3
- Hermetically sealed
- Back scattering measurement principle
The Durag D-R 300 is a scattered light continuous emissions monitor designed for applications such as fine dust process measurement, waste incineration and stack emissions monitoring.
The D-R 300 employs a non-contact, light based technology to provide continuous emissions measurements. This unit is hermetically sealed, and MCERTS accredited to guarantee superior performance. The device also features a local control panel that provides a direct output of all measurement parameters.
Related Case Studies
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.
Auburn Systems U3400 CEMS Particulate Monitor
An advanced particulate monitor ideal for use in applications including bag or filter leak detection and continuous emissions monitoring.
Auburn Systems U3200 Indicative Particulate Monitor
An indicative particulate detector suitable for use in continuous emissions monitoring and process flow applications.