Durag D-R 300 MCERTS Scattered Light Continuous Emissions Monitor
- MCERTS Accredited to help you stay compliant with current Environment Agency standards
- Instant access to parameter readings
- Live readings displayed through the onboard display
- The D-R 300 is installed externally to the particle flow
- MCERTS accreditation
- Measurement range: <1mg/m3 – 300mg/m3
- Hermetically sealed
- Back scattering measurement principle
The Durag D-R 300 is a scattered light continuous emissions monitor designed for applications such as fine dust process measurement, waste incineration and stack emissions monitoring.
The D-R 300 employs a non-contact, light based technology to provide continuous emissions measurements. This unit is hermetically sealed, and MCERTS accredited to guarantee superior performance. The device also features a local control panel that provides a direct output of all measurement parameters.
Related Case Studies
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.
Durag D-R 290 MCERTS Continuous Emissions Monitor
An optical opacity continuous emissions monitor designed for a variety of measurement applications.
FilterSense PM1 & PM1 PRO
The industry’s best value in a single point/function particulate monitor and leak/flow detector.