Auburn Systems U3600 Quantitative Particulate Monitoring System
- Easy to read, real-time measurement in mg/m3
- Superior accuracy, reliabiltiy and repeatability
- Flexible outputs, ideal for alarming and SCADA integration
- Automatic probe contamination check
- Numerical LED display showing quantitative real time emissions level
- Superior signal filtering eliminates electrical noise interference for stable measurement
The U3600 displays live quantitative particulate levels on its colour screen and is equipped with 4-20 mA or optional digital outputs allowing for integration into eDAS or existing data acquisition and plant network systems. The advanced monitoring system also features two independent, programmable SPDT relays designed for triggering local alarms.
A range of probes are available including ceramic sensors for high temperature applications and jacketed probes where fouling or contamination is a problem.
Related Case Studies
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.
FilterSense B-PAC G3 & G3 PRO Series
The B-PAC™ G3 Series provides control, monitoring, diagnostic and optimisation for baghouses and cartridge type dust collectors.
Durag D-R 320 MCERTS Scattered Light Continuous Emissions Monitor
A scattered light continuous emissions monitor designed for monitoring small to medium dust concentrations.