Auburn Systems U3600 Quantitative Particulate Monitoring System
- Easy to read, real-time measurement in mg/m3
- Superior accuracy, reliabiltiy and repeatability
- Flexible outputs, ideal for alarming and SCADA integration
- Automatic probe contamination check
- Numerical LED display showing quantitative real time emissions level
- Superior signal filtering eliminates electrical noise interference for stable measurement
The U3600 displays live quantitative particulate levels on its colour screen and is equipped with 4-20 mA or optional digital outputs allowing for integration into eDAS or existing data acquisition and plant network systems. The advanced monitoring system also features two independent, programmable SPDT relays designed for triggering local alarms.
A range of probes are available including ceramic sensors for high temperature applications and jacketed probes where fouling or contamination is a problem.
Related Case Studies
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.
Auburn Systems U3200 Integral Particulate Detector
An advanced and economical particulate detector for dust collector compliance, maintenance, and process applications.
FilterSense PM100 & PM100 PRO
The PM 100 Series offers several levels of particulate monitoring performance based on charge induction and protected-probe technologies.