Auburn Systems U3400 CEMS Particulate Monitor
- Cost effective particulate monitor ideal for single and multiple point emissions monitoring
- Versatile monitor available as integral and remote units for high temperature applications
- Award winning technology
- Superior signal filtering for indicative and quantitative measurement
- Automatic probe contamination check
- Superior signal filtering for stable emissions monitoring
Unlike other particulate monitors, the U3400 is available in both integral and remote models making it suitable for both low temperature and high temperature monitoring applications. The remote model separates and protects important electrical components from hazardous environments.
The U3400 is designed for integration into your existing plant network systems, eDAS or other control devices. The U3400 is also equipped with an automatic probe contamination check system which alerts you to the build-up of any contaminants on the surface of the probe.
Related Case Studies
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.
FilterSense PM1 & PM1 PRO
The industry’s best value in a single point/function particulate monitor and leak/flow detector.
Auburn Systems U3200 Integral Particulate Detector
An advanced and economical particulate detector for dust collector compliance, maintenance, and process applications.