Auburn Systems U3300 CEMS Particulate Monitor
- Cost effective particulate monitor using award winning technology
- Ideal for low and high temperature applications
- Versatile monitor available as integral and remote units for high temperature applications
- Superior signal filtering eliminates electrical noise interference for stable measurement
- Superior signal filtering for indicative and quantitative measurement
- Monitors can be daisy chained providing cost effective multiple point installations
- Automatic probe contamination check
The U3300 is designed to offer you an economical method of continuous emissions monitoring without breaking the bank. The RS-485/MODBUS-RTU output makes the U3300 ideal for integration into existing plant network and data acquisition systems.
The U3300 is available as both remote and integral models. The remote option is designed for use in high temperature applications and separates important electronic components from the probe to ensure maximum protection in hazardous environments.
Related Case Studies
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.
Durag D-R 300 MCERTS Scattered Light Continuous Emissions Monitor
A scattered light continuous emissions monitor design for applications in dust process measurement.
Auburn U3600 QAL1 TUV MCERTS Particulate Monitoring System
Ideal for dust collector compliance and maintenance applications. Certified to Air Quality standard EN 15267 -1 by both TÜV and MCERTS.