Auburn Systems U3300 CEMS Particulate Monitor
- Cost effective particulate monitor using award winning technology
- Ideal for low and high temperature applications
- Versatile monitor available as integral and remote units for high temperature applications
- Superior signal filtering eliminates electrical noise interference for stable measurement
- Superior signal filtering for indicative and quantitative measurement
- Monitors can be daisy chained providing cost effective multiple point installations
- Automatic probe contamination check
The U3300 is designed to offer you an economical method of continuous emissions monitoring without breaking the bank. The RS-485/MODBUS-RTU output makes the U3300 ideal for integration into existing plant network and data acquisition systems.
The U3300 is available as both remote and integral models. The remote option is designed for use in high temperature applications and separates important electronic components from the probe to ensure maximum protection in hazardous environments.
Related Case Studies
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.
FilterSense PM1 & PM1 PRO
The industry’s best value in a single point/function particulate monitor and leak/flow detector.
Durag D-R 290 MCERTS Continuous Emissions Monitor
An optical opacity continuous emissions monitor designed for a variety of measurement applications.