Auburn Systems U3200 Integral Particulate Detector
- Advanced detector for dust emissions and process flow applications
- Superior technology at an economical cost
- Numerical LED display – showing real time signal level
- Easy to configure alarms help you stay alert to consent breaches
- Integral design - allows for simplified installation
- Self-checking electronics
- No manual zero check required
The U3200 integral is an advanced and economical particulate detector intended to monitor fabric filter baghouses, cartridge filters, cyclones and all types of dust equipment. It is designed to detect flow/no flow and high or low flow in pneumatic conveying, injection or gravity fed process flow applications.
The simple to install system makes it easy to maintain dust compliance with a selectable alarm for threshold level and time delay.
Related Case Studies
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.
Auburn Systems U3200 Indicative Particulate Monitor
An indicative particulate detector suitable for use in continuous emissions monitoring and process flow applications.
Auburn Systems U3300 CEMS Particulate Monitor
A versatile CEMS particulate monitor intended for single and multiple point monitoring applications.