Auburn Systems U3200 Integral Particulate Detector
- Advanced detector for dust emissions and process flow applications
- Superior technology at an economical cost
- Numerical LED display – showing real time signal level
- Easy to configure alarms help you stay alert to consent breaches
- Integral design - allows for simplified installation
- Self-checking electronics
- No manual zero check required
The U3200 integral is an advanced and economical particulate detector intended to monitor fabric filter baghouses, cartridge filters, cyclones and all types of dust equipment. It is designed to detect flow/no flow and high or low flow in pneumatic conveying, injection or gravity fed process flow applications.
The simple to install system makes it easy to maintain dust compliance with a selectable alarm for threshold level and time delay.
Related Case Studies
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.
Durag D-R 320 MCERTS Scattered Light Continuous Emissions Monitor
A scattered light continuous emissions monitor designed for monitoring small to medium dust concentrations.
Durag D-R 290 MCERTS Continuous Emissions Monitor
An optical opacity continuous emissions monitor designed for a variety of measurement applications.