Auburn U3600 QAL1 TUV MCERTS Particulate Monitoring System
- Independently certified by TÜV and MCERTS to conform with EN 15267-1 requirements
- Automatic probe contamination check, minimal maintenance required
- Superior accuracy, reliability and repeatability
- LED display showing quantitative real-time emissions levels
- Alarm with selectable threshold level and delay
- Wide dynamic range, can be used to monitor flow/emissions applications
With enhanced functionality, this state of the art, particulate monitoring system is certified to Air Quality standard EN 15267-1 by both TÜV and MCERTS. The certifications highlight its high quality and safety rating across the UK and the rest of Europe.
This innovative particulate monitor is ideal for dust collector compliance and maintenance applications. It can also be used for process flow applications as it combines unified DC/AC design with flexible scaling and alarm features.
Simple to use and maintain, this product produces robust datasets over a range of different applications. The numerical LED display allows you to instantly see real-time emissions levels and a user configurable alarm will alert you if your selected threshold level is reached.
Emissions monitoring applications include:
- Bag leak detection
- Dust collector maintenance
- Product loss prevention
- Equipment protection
- EPA/MACT Compliance
Process monitoring applications include:
- Process optimisation
- Gravity feed
- Injection flow
- Material flow
- Flow/no flow detection
Related Case Studies
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.
Durag D-R 320 MCERTS Scattered Light Continuous Emissions Monitor
A scattered light continuous emissions monitor designed for monitoring small to medium dust concentrations.
Durag D-R 290 MCERTS Continuous Emissions Monitor
An optical opacity continuous emissions monitor designed for a variety of measurement applications.