Aqua TROLL 500 Multiparameter Sonde
- Reduce monitoring costs and save hours on fieldwork
- Interchangeable sensors eliminate the need for extra field equipment
- Obtain high quality data quickly
- Ultra-stable, drift resistant sensors with simplified calibration and minimal maintenance
- Easy to use with streamlined data collection
- Integrate with telemetry to obtain real-time data when are where you need it
The Aqua TROLL 500 is a cost-effective, rugged and customisable multiparameter sonde that can be used for a wide range of applications.
With interchangeable sensors, the Aqua TROLL 500 eliminates the need for multiple instruments. Through integrating multiple sensors into one piece of kit, you save time in the field and consequently reduce overall monitoring costs.
The sensors are stable and robust, allowing you to have full confidence in your data. Base sensor configuration includes RDO optical dissolved oxygen, pH/ORP, Turbidity, Conductivity, Temperature and Pressure, Salinity, resistivity, Total Dissolved Solids and Density. The Aqua TROLL 500 sensors require minimal maintenance and calibration, allowing you obtain accurate and reliable data.
To be used as a handheld, the Aqua TROLL 500 can be plugged into a wireless TROLL Com, enabling wireless data collection. For remote monitoring and long-term installation, the probe can be integrated with control systems and telemetry
You can save time on fieldwork by using the VuSitu mobile app to record data directly from the probe. Telemetry integration with HydroVu platform also provides real-time access to remote monitoring data.
The Aqua TROLL 500 has a rugged design with unique antifouling wiper to ensure performance in harsh environments for longer deployment times.
The Aqua TROLL 500 can be used for a wide variety of applications, including:
- Monitoring of drinking water, wastewater and stormwater;
- Surface water spot sampling and profiling;
- Remote monitoring via telemetry;
- Low-flow groundwater and remediation.
Related Case Studies
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.
In-situ SmarTROLL Power Pack for Android
This power pack for Android devices provides 50 hours of continuous field use.
Hach Amtax sc Ammonium Analyser
Designed to measure levels of ammonia at any point during the wastewater treatment process.