Environmental Legal Compliance Support Service
- Be consistent with your environmental management
- Regular access to our dedicated team of experts
- Remain legally compliant
- Guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts
- Keep your legal register up to date
- Monitored and updated regularly
As legislation surrounding environmental management becomes more complex, our team of environmental experts can give you peace of mind that your environmental legal responsibilities are met.
All our environmental consultants have extensive knowledge of all types of industry sectors and established relationships with regulatory bodies, giving you reassurance that the advice and guidance you receive is the best.
Having our team of environmental experts regularly reviewing your operation activities can bring huge benefits for your business, which include:
- Compliance with Clauses 6.1.3 and 9.1.2 of ISO14001:2015.
- The ability to maintain a bespoke Compliance Register containing the environmental legislation relevant to your aspects and impacts, which is reviewed and updated quarterly with new and amended legislation where applicable.
- The ability to write compliance comments against individual pieces of legislation referencing how compliance is demonstrated, creating an audit trail for periodic evaluation of compliance.
- A quarterly newsletter, emailed to nominated personnel, containing information on new and amended legislation, as well as news, guidance, consultations, case law, prosecutions and expert commentary.
- 4 hours of telephone support to respond to any legal compliance and / or technical enquiries.
This environmental legal compliance support service is flexible to the needs of your business, and can be requested as a stand-alone service or following an environmental audit. It includes:
- Quarterly legislation updates and environmental news feeds.
- Environmental tips and advice.
- Quarterly review and updates of the compliance and aspects and impacts register.
- Snap shot site inspection.
- Continued help, advice and support.
Not only will this service ensure you continue to meet your environmental commitments and remain legally compliant, but you could also make costs savings due to increase efficiencies.
Related Case Studies
Accreditations & Awards
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.