Air Dispersion Modelling
- Support a planning application
- A simulation of air pollutants for your working operations
- Ensure your working practices don’t cause pollution
- Results are compared to Air Quality standards
- Illustrate your commitment to the environment
- Explore various ways to reduce emissions
If your business is submitting a permit application or planning application for alterations or extensions of your current site or working processes, air dispersion modelling provided by EMS can predict whether your future plans will cause a problem with emissions, or improve air quality in the immediate area.
Also known as atmospheric dispersion modelling, the model assesses emissions from various sources and simulates how air pollutants disperse in the ambient atmosphere. The concentration of the substances are then compared to the Air Quality standards.
If the predicted emissions cause a breach of the air quality standards, our expert consultants can help you explore various solutions.
Related Case Studies
Accreditations & Awards
Flood resilience – is your business at risk and do you have a plan?
This blog discusses about effective business flood plans and how you can protect your business with one in place.